Neopost Enhanced Mailing & Shipping
EMS employs cutting edge technologies to improve efficiency and productivity for outgoing mail and shipments. EMS was designed from the ground up to fully utilize the Internet and mailroom’s online capability, thus taking full advantage of better communications with carriers and customers alike. The EMS’s cost saving functions include:
- Address correction eliminates carrier penalties associated with address adjustments.
- Rate comparison provides domestic or international carrier rates and offers the “best way” to send an item (while taking into account internal rules and policies).
- Automatic fuel surcharge calculations eliminate any hidden carrier charges.
- Email notification for shipped, delivered, or late deliveries.
- Instant access to all major carriers’ tracking and delivery status on-line.
- International mail advisor ensures your shipment meets all rules and regulations for international deliveries, saving you time and money.
- “Real time” integration tools to exchange data with other systems.
- Powerful analysis and reporting tools to better control shipping expenditures.
EMS Postal Management
Doing Business with the U.S. Postal Service®
Neopost Postal Management systems let you quickly and efficiently take control of your mailing and shipping operation, giving you the ability to monitor and track every piece of outbound mail or package flowing through the mailroom.
- No fuel surcharges
- Money back guarantee* on Express Mail® overnight
- Legal size envelopes that don't require folding
- No residential delivery charges
- No rural delivery surcharges
- Delivery to PO Box addresses
- Free supplies
- No minimum shipping
EMS PM Features Include:
- Internet Tracking — Instant access to online tracking and delivery status, including Delivery Confirmation™ service and signature capture.
- Integrated Labeling — Includes printing, postage rates and address confirmation
- Work Ahead — Unique feature that allows users to initiate the next mail job while the current one is being processed
- Scalability — Can expand to desktop shipping and web applications
- Barcodes — Printed barcodes with embedded tracking numbers
- Easy operation — Intuitive, graphical user interface screen makes it easy to use
Automatic Address Verification with EMS
Ensure deliverability and reduce shipping costs
Customers expect orders to arrive on time, no excuses. So you might consider the hefty address correction fees charged by your carrier for incorrect addresses as money well spent. But those fees add up quickly and worse, the fees don’t even guarantee the customer will receive the shipment.
However, by using Neopost’s EMS Address Correction software, you can harness point-of-shipment address verification to eliminate many of the problems that lead to delayed deliveries and high fees along with returned and misdirected deliveries.