Request technical support or equipment repair by using our online web portal or calling 800.758.0970. Please have your equipment ID ready (located on the Major Business service label affixed to your system) when calling. All customer service calls are answered locally in our Greenville, SC headquarters facility.
We do not utilize an automated phone directory that forces callers to press multiple numbers to reach the right operator. Your call will be immediately transferred to our on-site technical support team.
Major Business offers several levels of customer support which include:
- Complete equipment maintenance coverage On-Site
- Per call On-Site
- Telephone technical support
What you can expect from Major Business when you call for service:
- Your call is logged and immediately transferred to a qualified technician’s wireless device. Our service personnel are equipped with Smart Phone handheld devices that enable them to instantly view full details on your situation, your account and equipment history, relevant inventory/parts status, and product specific technical guides
- You will receive a return call from a factory certified technician within 60 minutes. In many cases, our technicians are able to successfully troubleshoot problems over the phone, saving you valuable time
- When dispatched to your site, a technician will physically arrive at your location within 4 business hours of your original call
- If non-inventoried parts are required, our technician can place the order directly from their handheld at your location. Replacement parts are expressed to Major Business for immediate follow up work
- If we are unable to restore full functionality to your Neopost product within 24 hours of our original arrival, we will be happy to furnish your organization with a loaner where available. If you’re behind schedule on a mailing project, we can also provide you with full access to one of our demonstration models inventoried at each of our offices
Major Business service contract guarantees our customers a 4-hour maximum, on-site response time. This is more than just an objective – it’s a commitment we put it in writing on the maintenance agreement itself. In fact, we’ll pay you for any occasion that we miss this commitment.
All Major Business field technicians are factory certified by our manufacturers and use only OEM parts. Major Business backs all repair work performed with a 30-day no-repeat-call warranty.