Benefits of Leasing
Because leasing leverages technology while providing simplified, fixed-rate financing and cash flow forecasting for the organization, over 85% of Major Business customers choose to lease their selected products.
- No Need to Compromise. Leasing offers you the technology and associated productivity you require while meeting cash flow needs. Lease payments also typically correspond to the useful life of the equipment, so you are paying for the equipment as you use it, rather than all at once.
- 100% Financing On One Invoice. In addition to equipment costs, other associated recurring costs can be included in your lease payment (service contract, meter rental, postal rate updates, etc.) All items become part of a guaranteed and fully tax deductible lease payment, simplifying your annual budgeting process.
- Accelerate Depreciation. Leasing accelerates depreciation allowing you to swiftly recapture your investment over the term of the lease (usually 3-5 years)
- Conserve Working Capital & Credit Lines. By leasing equipment your organization can retain available lines of credit at other lending institutions & preserve working capital for other investments, inventory, advertising, personnel, emergency needs, overhead, etc.
- Elimination of Budget Restrictions. Leasing through our flexible leasing partners can create and customize a lease term & monthly investment to fit virtually any budget, allowing the acquisition of capital equipment with lower payments than conventional financing.
- Flexibility. Choose from a variety of lease terms to suit your individual needs. Under our leasing programs, you can easily upgrade your equipment in order to take advantage of the latest technology. You can also add additional systems or components to existing leased products. Additional billing may apply in conjunction with the original lease.
- Keep Pace with Technology. Technology is changing so rapidly that most equipment is either obsolete or not competitive within just a few years. Leasing allows you to replace or upgrade obsolete equipment at the end of the lease term, rather than “getting by” with an owned system that no longer offers competitive edge performance.
- Option to Buy. If you decide that you want to own the equipment at the end of the lease, you may do so simply by paying the amount specified in the terms of the lease. Most leasing entities offer leasing programs with a $1.00 buyout option at the end of your lease term.
Content Created by: Site Administrator