The DS-160 enables you to easily create professional, top-quality mail pieces. The system seamlessly adapts to accommodate a wide range of envelope sizes and address locations (such as top, middle and bottom). Due to its ability to handle a superior document packet thickness of 1/4", the DS-160 allows you to process a wide variety of mail items for direct-mail marketing campaigns, for invoicing, monthly statements and for virtually all of your company’s mailing needs. Need to send multiple documents? Glossy or coated paper stock? Business reply envelopes or even 4 millimeter-thick booklets? The DS-160 will do it all - with ease!
|MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
With a compact, ergonomic design that allows for greater operator efficiency and ease of use, the DS-160 delivers optimum practical speed - maximizing your productivity.
- Eliminate steps in your mail preparation process with a direct electronic interface.
- Easy-to-load trays and an intuitive paper path help the operator to quickly get a feel for the system.
- High-capacity feeders, fast accumulation, and on-the-fly envelope loading - all save you time.
|TIME SAVINGS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The DS-160 is touch-programmable to automatically adjust system setup for an unlimited number of jobs, substantially reducing your job-change setup time.
- Job settings can be stored in memory for instant recall, saving hours of setup time on repeat and similar orders.
- Intuitive user controls get you up and running in no time, and guide you every step of the way.
- Productivity uptime of your Folder Inserter is optimized to the max.
- The versatile PC touch-screen gives access to statistical data and cost analysis
|SIMPLICITY OF USE FOR ANY OPERATOR
The highly-productive, highly-compact DS-160 makes it a breeze for any operator to complete the job setup process. Handling and processing your mail has never been this easy.
- Intuitive document loading eliminates guesswork.
- All feeders are reloadable on the fly - no need to stop the system.
- Daily mail can be processed via the standard, dedicated hand-feeding tray.
|EASY ACCESS KEEPS YOU UP AND RUNNING
The DS-160 provides quick, safe and easy access to the paper path throughout the entire system, so you'll be quickly up and running if there's a break in production.
- Comfortably-positioned document- and envelope-feeding is intuitive and natural.
- Uptime is optimized as a result of the DS-160's convenient paper path access.
- With user-friendliness a design priority, the DS-160 adds a level of ease to your mail-production process.
|FULL CONTENT CONTROL AND SECURITY YOU CAN RELY ON
To securely process personalized mail runs and those with a varying amount of documents per set, the DS-160 includes several automatic features to ensure that every recipient receives the correct and perfect mail piece.
- Automatic Double Document Detection eliminates duplicate document feeding.
- Reading of sequencing marks (OMR, Barcodes, 2D, etc.) allows you to control printing accuracy and select inserts based on customer profiles.
|AUTOMATE YOUR DOCUMENT PROCESSING
The optional PrintMachine software is the Neopost solution to automate your output and mail management process.
- Automatically add OMR or Barcode including 2D on your documents, improving the reliability of your document processing.
- Selectively insert advertising material ensuring maximum communication efficiency.
- Simply sort and merge files reducing your cost per recipient.
|ADAPT YOUR SYSTEM TO YOUR NEEDS
The modular design of the DS-160 gives you peace of mind when purchasing a system that your future needs and job requests will be fulfilled.
- Simply add the right module at the right time – as your company grows.
- Multiple function options allow you to take on more job orders, further optimizing your productivity.
- A modular system assures that your equipment investment is cost-effective today and into the future.
|Up to 4,500 envelopes per hour
|Document Feeder Capacity
|Up to 500
|Envelope Feeder Capacity
|Up to 400
|Up to 8 sheets (20 lb)
|5.5" - 16"
|5.5" - 9"
|16 - 32 lb
|3" - 6"
|5.5" - 9.5"
|Insert Weight / Thickness
|16 lb - 5/32"
|6" - 10 3/8"
|3.5" - 6.5"
|130"L x 59"H x 21"D